A Colourful Super Healthy Salad
It’s not really a recipe, is it? Just wanted to show you that a colourful salad is a lovely meal in itself. It has beans and almonds to provide protein and if you are not a Vegan you could shred chicken over the top or some prawns…A hard boiled egg crumbled up would also be nice. Embrace colourful raw salads. Your body will be thankful.
- A variety of green leaves
- French endive or chicory
- Some red kidney beans
- Drained sun dried tomatoes
- Any other salad items in your fridge
- Some almonds or walnuts
- Balsamic vinegar mixed with a tea spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Place all above items into a bowl
- Drizzle with dressing
- Add a little sea salt and black pepper and eat.