Easy Hummus - Vegan Wellness Coach
30 Oct Easy Hummus
Posted at 17:15h
- 2 Cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed, reserve some liquid
- 4 Tablespoon light tahini
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt and crushed black pepper
- 1 Flat teaspoon cumin powder
- Place all ingredients into food processor and blend to a creamy puree.
- Add additional lemon juice and salt to taste.
- If too thick, add some of the liquid from the tin of chickpeas
- You could also add a splash of plant milk to make it a little more ‘creamy’
- Although in the photo we served it with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, for health and weight control, you can leave it away.
- Just add some paprika powder, some whole chickpeas and chopped parsley for decoration.
- Great dip for vegetable sticks or flatbread.