- 1 cup prepared tasty vegetable stock
- 3 cups Bok choy
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 -2 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp minced Ginger root
- 8 Green onion stems, chopped
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup Snow peas
- 5 tbsp Soy sauce or gluten free tamari
- 1 cup cooked legumes such as chickpeas or 220g firm tofu
- A few cashew nuts as a topping
- Sauté garlic, ginger, green onion in 1/3 cup vegetable stock for 3-5 minutes on med-low heat; be careful not to overcook or burn the garlic. Add more liquid if needed.
- Add some of the soy sauce, sliced red bell pepper and mushrooms. Sauté for another two minutes at medium heat.
- Then add the rest of the vegetables.
- Add more soy sauce, veg stock and the beans or tofu.
Let the vegetables cook on medium-low heat until they are cooked through but still firm. Keep adding liquid so the vegetables don’t burn.
- Serve on top of 1/3 to 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, quinoa or bean-based noodles.