Guilt Free Chocolate Bliss Balls
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 TBS unsweetened almond butter
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup dates, take out pitts
- 1 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- tiny pinch of salt [my mum used to tell me that it brings out the flavour of sweet foods]
- and vanilla, if desired
- If too dry, add a splash of water during blending
- To decorate: desiccated coconut, chia seed or more cocoa powder
- Easy directions
- Place everything into a blender and press the button!
- When it forms a large sticky ball, stop blender
- Wet your hands and form into small balls, about 2 cm in diameter
- Roll each one in a different coating.