This is for 4-6 servings
- 1 jar of rinsed sun-dried tomatoes (drained weight of 150g)
- 2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
- 1 x 400g tin of cannellini beans
- 1x 400 tin of lentils
- 1/2 tablespoon of tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground chili
- 1/2 cup of vegetable stock
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbs tamari sauce
- salt and pepper
- Drain beans and lentils into a colander, rinse them with water.
- Place beans and lentils in a large frying pan.
- Next drain and rinse the sun-dried tomatoes before adding to the pan. If they are too large, cut them into smaller pieces.
- Add tins of tomatoes, tahini, a dash of tamari for additional savoury taste, crushed garlic, chili, salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetable broth to thin out.
- Allow the pan to heat for a few minutes until everything is nice and hot, then serve and enjoy!
- Serve with half a cup of mashed parsnip and a generous serve of green vegetables.