Raw Courgette and Carrot Soup
- 1 High speed blender, or this ain’t going to work 😉
- 1 large courgette / zucchini, cut into thick slices
- 1 small red onion, cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 peeled carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup cashew cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock, hot – helps the blending process a little
- Place everything into high speed blender and push button.
- Blend like crazy until you see a lovely light green smooth puree appear.
- Decorate with your chosen gourmet additions: seeds or fresh herbs etc.
- Eat chilled or slightly heated.
- Do not boil or you’ll destroy the vitamins.