- 2 Large courgettes, made into spaghetti using a vegetable spiralizer
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 1/4 Cup raw pistachio nuts
- 1 Clove garlic
- Dash of filtered Water
- Mini Tomatoes
- Fresh peas (frozen and thawed will also be OK)
- Spiralize the courgettes (Is that a word: spiralize? I suppose it is now!)
- Place into bowl
- Go to your strongest blender and add nuts, garlic, S+P and a good dash of water
- Blend until the pistachio nuts have become a smooth sauce. Although I stopped the blender just before and was left with a few nice crunchy bits.
- Add avocado and blend again. You may need another dash of water. Now you have a heavenly creamy sauce.
- Mix into your courgette spaghetti, add fresh peas, mini tomatoes and maybe some herbs such as mint or chives. I even added some left over vegetables. Top with black pepper if you like. Unless you start coughing from it like I do.
- Now divide into two servings and enjoy. Just wanted to say: this is a very delicious meal.