This is so delicious, you could even eat is as a soup. I do.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 large carrot
- 6 tomatoes (750 g)
- 2 tsp pink Himalayan salt, fine
- 1 pinch mild chilli
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 dash low salt tamari sauce for extra savoury taste [optional]
- ¼ cup veg stock (65 ml)
- Chop the veggies.
- Spray a frying pan with olive oil and sauté the veggies (except the tomatoes) for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, dash tamari sauce, chilli, fine Himalayan salt and black pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Blend the sauce with ¼ cup of vegetable stock until smooth. Add more stock if you prefer a thinner sauce